International Training on Implementation Science Research
We are holding a training workshop on Implementation Science Research for Young Students, Psychologists, Social Workers and NGOs with the following objectives:
- To equip young professionals with knowledge and skills to conduct scientific research in the area of social sciences and public health
- To provide them supervision to conduct scientific research
- To help them publish their research work.
- It is going to be a 5 day training workshop followed by research work for 6 months under supervision of the trainers.
· Jehan Numa Palace Hotel, Bhopal (India)
- Participation in a 5 day training workshops
- Training material
- Hotel stay for 5 days with complementary breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tea/Coffee during the training sessions
- Certificate of participation
- 30 credit hours