Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Monday, December 8, 2014
Monday, November 24, 2014
Our Psychology course is designed to introduce students to the systematic and scientific study of the behavior and mental processes of human beings and other animals. Students are exposed to the psychological facts, principles, and phenomena associated with each of the major subfields within psychology. They also learn about the ethics and methods psychologists use in their science and practice.
Sunday, September 14, 2014
Sunday, August 31, 2014
International Training on Implementation Science Research
We are holding a training workshop on Implementation Science Research for Young Students, Psychologists, Social Workers and NGOs with the following objectives:
- To equip young professionals with knowledge and skills to conduct scientific research in the area of social sciences and public health
- To provide them supervision to conduct scientific research
- To help them publish their research work.
- It is going to be a 5 day training workshop followed by research work for 6 months under supervision of the trainers.
· Jehan Numa Palace Hotel, Bhopal (India)
- Participation in a 5 day training workshops
- Training material
- Hotel stay for 5 days with complementary breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Tea/Coffee during the training sessions
- Certificate of participation
- 30 credit hours